RECENTLY
Birfday, Chris
If I had a hammer
Get your merchandise off my thesis
If you can't be with the one you love, honey, love...
Under "name," you drew a picture of a monkey fucki...
Come on everybody, we've got quiltin' to do
Snowbody does it better
It's been months since my last outbreak
Make sure you're connected
Hardly any glitter left on the baby Jesus
BLOGITCH
Theology & Geometry
Wineography
The Manhattan Project
Secret Cables to the World
I Blame the Patriarchy
Nocturnal Admissions
3.02.2006
Singing ob-la-di-la-da
When I was one, I had jaundice. My mom has a great picture of me curled up in the sun like a fat, yellow squash. I wonder if I still made her hungry. Mmm, baby squash.
posted by phallicpen |
10:19 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Copyright © 2006 PhallicPen. Original template by Blogger, modified by
Lindsey Turner
.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home