Pass me a sissy soul sucka, I'll slay him
I find LL Cool J entertaining. If there was such thing as an Annual Racist Homophobic Mysognist Drag Ball, I'm sure he'd be the chairman. You're so cute, with your gold tooth.
The birfday visit was spectacular, as I expected. I've already logged it in my memory as a series of perfect days with perfect weather and ten happy moments per hour. I'll shake it out of my head and take inventory when I'm feeling lonely and it will act as a catalyst to the realization that my life is blessed and wonderful. I have the greatest friends. I have a lovely family. I have a special boyfriend. I come from an interesting place. And, despite the fact that I can't catch a plane to save my life, I'm a pretty good person.
The birfday visit was spectacular, as I expected. I've already logged it in my memory as a series of perfect days with perfect weather and ten happy moments per hour. I'll shake it out of my head and take inventory when I'm feeling lonely and it will act as a catalyst to the realization that my life is blessed and wonderful. I have the greatest friends. I have a lovely family. I have a special boyfriend. I come from an interesting place. And, despite the fact that I can't catch a plane to save my life, I'm a pretty good person.


1 Comments:
It was good to see you.
Post a Comment
<< Home