11.22.2006

I don't have the heart to hurt you



Sigh. It might be time to get a new pair of sweatpants. I've had these since my sophomore year at MTSU and, despite the elastic overkill and numerous crotch holes, I'm still in love with them. They're soft and faded and smell of hopes and dreams. They were my skinny pants, my fat pants, my lazy pants, my lounge pants, my running-to-Wal-Mart-at-2 a.m. pants. I wrote papers, worked out, cooked egg noodles, and did drugs in these pants. Possibly all in the same day, but who remembers?

Entropy, you win. But the bloody corpse will rest peacefully under my bed. Sweet dreams, my love.

3 Comments:

Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

Did Savid Funter wear these pants?

11/22/2006 02:33:00 AM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Bwa ha ha! No, it was a robe!

Anyway, mom says she's sorry about all those crotch holes.

Shazam, a reverse joke!

11/22/2006 02:32:00 PM  
Blogger phallicpen said...

Dude, I didn't know who you were talking about. I'm such a 'tard.

No, if he'd worn my pants, there'd have been some ass kicking going on.

I probably had them on anyway.

11/28/2006 11:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2006 PhallicPen. Original template by Blogger, modified by Lindsey Turner.
Powered by Blogger