Meet me tonight in Atlantic City
Remember that time you jerks went to Atlantic City and I didn't want to go, so I didn't?
Jerks.
I'm feeling devoid. Sleepy. Swollen. Cold. I got home from the surf shop and went right to bed. Now I'm looking at one of those 12-hour sleeps that usually do more harm than good. If I were God, I'd have designed people with better sleep cycles. This whole 8-hour bullshit just isn't working out.
Jerks.
I'm feeling devoid. Sleepy. Swollen. Cold. I got home from the surf shop and went right to bed. Now I'm looking at one of those 12-hour sleeps that usually do more harm than good. If I were God, I'd have designed people with better sleep cycles. This whole 8-hour bullshit just isn't working out.


1 Comments:
Put your make-up on, fix your hair up pretty...
The jerks missed you on the trip.
Post a Comment
<< Home