10.06.2005

Nothing left for me to do but dance

I took the asthma control test today. I think I failed. Turns out you can't sike the American Lung Association. Whatever. I'll just take a deep, satisfying breath and wait to successfully self-diagnose myself with some other crippling genetic disease.

:::

Home was amazing. It's always nice to see the posse back in action, but there weren't near enough mom jokes. I suppose those are most fruitful when barked from behind scattered desks in an office with a giant, mysterious Coke stain on the floor. These precious things...

1 Comments:

Blogger theogeo said...

Got canned heat in my heels tonight ...

I don't think I uttered a single mom joke while celebrating. Or should I say "uddered"? A-hyuk!

I wonder when your blog spam cherry is going to get busted ...

10/06/2005 10:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2006 PhallicPen. Original template by Blogger, modified by Lindsey Turner.
Powered by Blogger